Civil War Brass Snare Drum
- Ancient - Civil War Rope Tension Drum !!!!
- American marching Field Drum; drum is in original playing condition.
- Drum Shell measures 16" Dia. x 12 " Deep, - Drum's Overall height approximately measures 14 ".
- Brass Drum Shell has a beautiful patina-ed aged finish.
- 16" Diameter Calfskin Drum-Heads and Gut Snares.
- Maple Hoops with Ten (10) Leather Ears, Twenty (20) rope-hooks - hemp rope.
- Period correct: Civil War Hinged Snare Strainer.
- Drum produces a Very Loud, Crisps, Deep, Old -School Low-Toned Rattle.